Light crunchy snack, Dense in Nutrition, Simply too good!
The Nibble Box has created functional food for those with busy lifestyle. I happened to come across a wide range of Nibble Box Granola at Foodhall and was tempted to check their preparations. The big glass jars with simple and no-nonsense labeling lured me to take one home for a try.
Amaranth is the new fad in the health and fitness world. Or let me put it this way, I have recently realized that what we knew as Rajgira in younger days and grew up savoring Rajgira Ladoos, the sticky white balls during festivals that looked like as if they were made of foam-board, has suddenly found a fan base. Like any other person, I am always ready to try the new and the latest. When I spotted a granola all about Amaranth, I was excited to try and rate.
Here is my #ShubriPremiumReview:
Have it for…
1. Light crunchy snack (due to puffed amaranth). Although one of the ingredients is raw honey, there is just a hint of it. The sweetness is very mild. There is hint of nutmeg and salt but nothing that overpowers the taste of the granola
2. Healthy, No… Super Healthy! Dense in nutrition value with 80% seeds and fruits – Almonds, Cranberries, Raisins, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Coconut
3. Nuts and seeds are crunchy as though roasted and just appropriate to not overpower the flavor
4. No Artificial additives, zero preservatives
5. Stays fresh when kept away from moisture in the jar for good one month after opening.
6. Great packing – heavy glass jar that can be reused
Leave it for…
1. I am totally justifying the price when I write this. It is expensive but I will qualify it as a Premium Product
2. Although it is nutrient dense, the preparation is meant only for light mid meal snacking. It is not to satiate your hunger or become an alternate to any meal.
Now let’s talk about the main ingredients in The Nibble Box Amaranth Amore Granola Jar
1. Almonds (21%)
Almonds are loaded with antioxidants. Antioxidants are required by our body to clean our system to reduce cell damage caused by waste products. Examples of antioxidants are vitamins C and E, selenium, and carotenoids, such as beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Almonds are a rich source of Vitamin E. A handful is all you need to satiate your body’s requirement for various important nutrients.
2. Puffed Amaranth (16%)
Amaranth is also known as Rajgira in Hindi. Amaranth is a super source of manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and iron. While manganese is important for your brain, magnesium keeps your hair healthy and aids in making protein, bone and DNA. Some studies also suggest that Amaranth is a powerful antioxidant, can help reduce inflammation and may aid in lowering cholesterol levels.
3. Cranberries (10%)
Cranberries are known to be beneficial in boosting immunity, improving digestion and gut health. Cranberries are also recommended in Urinary tract infections amongst women. They are a great source of Vitamin B, C and E.
4. Raisins (10%)
Along with their natural sweetness and flavor, Raisins are packed with energy and are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
The Nibble Box Amaranth Amore Granola Jar – It gets a Thumbs Up from me!
Have you tried this Product? Would you recommend this Product to anyone? Do comment in the box below